Perfect for the younger Zumba® fans! Kids 7-12 years old get the chance to be active and dance it out to their favourite music.
How It Works
Zumba® Kids classes feature kid-friendly routines based on original Zumba® choreography. We break down the steps, add games, activities and learn about different cultures around the world and how they express themselves through dance. Each week we explore a different culture including Mexican Moves, Brazilian Beats and African Rhythms.
- Helps develop a healthy lifestyle and incorporate fitness as a natural part of children's lives by making fitness fun.
- Improving body confidence and self-esteem.
- Learning coordination, balance and motor skills.
- Adapting to working in a team, leadership skills and creativity.
- Learning about diverse cultures and appreciating varied dance routines.
How to Get Your Child Involved
The Zumba Kids program will be run during term time and is a 5 week workshop costing £25 per child. Each weekly session will be 45 minutes long and includes all the materials needed for learning.
ZUMBA KIDS & ZUMBA KIDS JNR IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS
If you are a school looking to change up your P.E program or simply add another after school club to your timetable then contact me now via email:
I offer 5 week term time blocks of P.E lessons or after school clubs as well as offering one off sessions to schools to deliver the Zumba Kids & Zumba Kids Junior Program!